Applicant Privacy Notice
Glidewell Mexico S.A.S. (hereinafter, "Glidewell"), a commercial company identified with RFC GME170216QR0, by virtue of what is defined in Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013 and our personal data protection policy, informs you that the personal data that is provided by clients, suppliers, officials, intermediaries and other interested parties, will be treated in compliance with the regulations mentioned above and other regulations that modify and/or complement it.
1. What We Collect and Why
As further described in the table below, the company collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with applicants (“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include publicly available information from government records, deidentified information, or aggregated information.
A continuación, se detallan los fines para los que hemos recolectado Información Personal en los últimos doce (12) meses y las categorías de información que hemos recolectado para cada fin. Glidewell no recopilará categorías adicionales de Información Personal ni utilizará la Información Personal que recopilamos para fines materialmente diferentes sin avisarle previamente.
Personal Information Glidewell Collected
- Recruiting and Hiring
- Professional or employment-related information
- Education information
- Building Security
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
2. Where We Get Your Personal Information From
We collect your Personal Information from the following sources:
- You: Primarily, we collect Personal Information directly from you in the application process.
3. WHEN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. How We Retain Your Personal Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Glidewell will retain your Personal Information in accordance with our retention schedule, and only for as long as the company believes it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting, or other reporting requirements or obligations, and other legitimate and essential business purposes.
5. How You Are Protected Against Discrimination and Retaliation
Glidewell will not unlawfully discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. This commitment applies to all persons involved in Glidewell operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Glidewell. Anyone found to be engaging in unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. If you have questions or concerns about any type of discrimination or retaliation, please contact Glidewell’s Human Resources Department.
Nothing in this Notice restricts Glidewell’s ability to otherwise:
- Comply with state or local laws;
- Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that the business, service provider, or third party reasonably and in good faith believes may violate state or local law; or
- Exercise or defend legal claims.
7. Changes to This Notice
This Notice is reviewed and updated annually to ensure it accurately captures our practices and procedures. The effective date of each version of this Notice is identified below.
8. Resolving Concerns and How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Notice or the handling of your Personal Information, please contact HR@glidewelldental.mx or call Mexico City (+52) 55-7923-6674 or Tijuana (+52) 664-380-6213.
Effective April 1, 2022.