Job Offer Fraud Statement
- You are required to provide your credit card, bank account number(s), wiring information, gift cards, photo or other personal or personal financial information as part of the “job application” process.
- The open position does not appear on the company’s website listing of job positions.
- The contact email address contains a domain other than the company's name – in our case “@glidewelldental.mx.”
- The position requires an initial monetary investment.
- The posting includes spelling and grammatical errors.
- You are offered a payment or “reward” in exchange for allowing the use of your bank account.
- The job posting focuses primarily on the amount of money to be made.
- The job posting reflects a high initial compensation.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and be careful!